We live in a society where;
- The rich have bought the government.
- The elected have created a ruling class.
- The natural resources are locked up in ownership and inaccessible to the rest of the people.
- The "common man" is no longer able to work for themselves and make a living due to excessive and unnecessary government regulation at the behest of the rich.
- A "serf" class is being established that believes it needs to be protected from themselves and basic needs provided for.
- The election process has been corrupted by the "two party" system.
- The mass media has been co-opted by the rich and ruling classes and serves to manipulate the public with mis-information and with-holding facts.
- The government itself is committing crimes that violate it's own laws, the laws of other countries and the Constitution itself with no consequences.
- The rich and ruling classes have been working to limit the abilities of the people at large to defend themselves by denying access to the same weapons that will be used against them when, not if, the government turns on the people.
This includes being able to do what they choose to make a living for themselves. To be able to hunt, gather and farm responsibly. The ability to barter and trade among each other fairly as they see fit to meet their needs and wants for themselves and their families.
These conditions are being denied to citizens of the U.S. in these times and the people who are being hurt the most by it are being mis-educated and distracted from realizing it.
Tensions are rising and conflict is growing. There is talk of impending civil war more and more.
My fellow citizens of the U.S.A., it is almost too late now. The time to fight for freedom is not on another country's land but right here at home. Will you be divided and conquered or will you rise as one free people to set things right before the need for violence arrives?